Hey there! So last week I was so excited about finding some affordable and stylish new activewear at Old Navy. Who even knew that they had an activewear line? I did not. So anyway, I went and snatched up a few workout outfits over the weekend so that I could test them out for you and see how the quality held up considering the low prices. What I discovered was surprising. Surprising in a very good way. The quality was far beyond what I would expect for a pair of $25 workout leggings or an $8 tank top.
Now I’m thinking to myself, why the hell would I spend $100 on Lululemon leggings when Old Navy’s $25 leggings are just as cute and MORE flattering. Yes, you read that right. I feel that in comparison to the Lululemon leggings I have tried on in the past, Old Navy wins. Unless they were black, I always felt that you could see through the Lululemon leggings, exposing all that unpleasant women jiggle and dimples and lines and ish that we just don’t want exposed. Ya know?! I need some pants that suck me all up and in and make my legs look as lean as possible. I was so surprised to discover that Old Navy’s compression line of leggings are SO flattering!
- Stylish designs that are very on trend
- Flattering: They suck it all in
- Highwaist options for girls with a big booty. I HATE when my pants sag because the weight of my butt brings them down. High waist all day erryday!
- Breathable. After doing sprint intervals in a pair I wasn’t feeling suffocated or drenched in sweat.
- None. Why wouldn’t you buy a pair of $25 pants that meet all of the Pros I listed above. I don’t even care if they fall apart in a few months…they’re $25.
The Sports Bras:
- Stylish designs that are on trend and match the leggings so you can make workout outfits
- Comfortable. They don’t dig in too much.
- They run small. I usually wear a small/medium and the medium was borderline too small.
- They don’t offer much support. So if you’re bigger chested you may not like these or you may need to wear another bra underneath for more support.
- They’re very comfortable
- Moisture wicking and light material
- Not as many cute designs. I only saw these tanks in basic colors and no patterns.
So there you have it! Watch the video above for more but that is my basic review of this activewear. I’d 100% recommend it for the price. I can’t wait to show off my new workout outfits at the gym and make people confused as to why I’m not wearing basketball shorts and an old mismatching t-shirt. I feel so adult!
Links to my fav items are below. Which piece of activewear from Old Navy is your favorite? Let me know what you think by commenting below and don’t forget to share this new wealth of knowledge with your gym friends! 🙂